Commissions

Mandy accepts a very limited number of commissions each year.  Her availability and the timeline for completion depends on her current workflow and any deadlines that she is working under.

Due to the time it takes to create a colored pencil drawing, Mandy generally works from a photo reference rather than from life.  Mandy prefers to take photo references for commissions herself so that it has her artistic “signature” on it from start to finish and to ensure the overall composition reflects and is consistent with her artistic style and voice.  If that is not possible due to distance or for other reasons, Mandy must approve the desired photo reference, she must have permission to use the photo, and it must be high resolution, in focus, and have good, even lighting.

Commission prices do not include matting, framing, or shipping.  Mandy charges by the square inch, and 30% of the total price is due before Mandy will start the commission work, and the remaining 70% plus the shipping cost is due upon its completion and before the artwork can be shipped.

If you are interested in hiring Mandy for a commission or have additional questions, please fill out the information below and she will respond as soon as possible: